Authors are advised to adhere strictly to the ethical standards as prescribed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The double-blinded peer-review process is adopted for all articles under review in the journal. The purpose is to validate the integrity and novelty of the research work. Peer review process acts as filters and increases the quality of research submitted for publication. This process help the authors to remove any errors or gaps in manuscript mistakenly overlooked and assists in making the research more applicable.
Authors must confirm the following; that:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript is acknowledged;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
- Authors should use only citations that are relevant to their manuscripts. Adding references which are not relevant to the work should be avoided.
- Authors should avoid data Fabrication, manipulation or falsification in their work. Journal Dynamics will follow the COPE guidelines in suspected cases.
- Authors should avoid plagiarism.
Reviewers are expected to evaluate a manuscript for:
- critical analysis, comparative analysis and most importantly for integrity and novelty of the research work.
Therefore, reviewers must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the article regardless ofÂ Â gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts should be disclosed;
Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewerâ€™s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
Journal Dynamics adopts theÂ COPEÂ guidelines on publication ethics.